American Ecosystems, Inc. is a successful and growing company that maintains lakes, ponds and canals for a wide variety of clients. We primarily control nuisance aquatic vegetation through the use of aquatic herbicides. These materials all are safe for fish and wildlife and possess what is called an aquatic label for use in aquatic environments. Other services that we provide our clients are construction and installation of floating fountains, aeration systems, beneficial aquatic plant installation, game-fish, tripod grass carp stocking and environmental consulting. As a result of our constant contact with the aquatic environment; we are routinely in contact with a wide variety of Florida fish and wildlife. This includes, but is not limited to the following: snakes, alligators, large insects, etc.
The person we are looking for to fill this position MUST possess the following qualities:
1) Should like the outdoors, able to tolerate the high temperatures and want to work in the
2) Be able to responsibly take care of lakes and ponds consistently each and every month for
his/her assigned clients after training is complete.
3) The ability to drive a standard transmission truck, back up, and maneuver a boat trailer.
4) Maintain assigned equipment to company standards
5) Work independently.
6) Tolerate and learn from constructive criticism from supervisors.
7) Clean driving record. DUI is immediate disqualification.
8) Grooming standards; no earrings, excessive visible tattoos or long hair for men.
9) Polite and helpful demeanor. Excellent customer service skills.
10) Reading, writing and math abilities should be at least High School level.
11) Pass certification exam.
We offer competitive salaries, benefits and super challenging work environment for a qualified person. Get into the private sector where you can do much better!
Please call Daniel, Regional Supervisor, at 813-210-1203.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.